A continuación, se describen las divisiones que componen la Unidad del Servicio Público de Empleo, así como el propósito principal de cada una:
The General Directorate of the Unit of Public Service of Employment manages the execution, implementation and monitoring of the national policy of the Public Service of Employment, providing guidelines for the implementation of policies, plans and programs that promote the development of the Public Service of Employment and drive and employment. According to the above, it is the responsibility of the Directorate to define the strategic direction and administrate the Public Service of Employment, leading the relations of all those who make up the network and other stakeholders in the private and/or public, national and international sector, this under the tutelage of the Ministry of Labor.
The General Directorate has the advice of the following divisions:
The head of the Communications Team advises the strategic development of the communication policy of institutional management, contributing to project a consolidated corporate image under the institutional mission development, while ensuring visibility and understanding of citizenship on the management that meets the Entity.
The head of the Planning Team advises the General Director of the Unit of the Public Service of Employment in the formulation, implementation and monitoring of plans, programs and institutional projects in building mechanisms for measuring and improvement in management organizational models and other necessary models for the strategic direction of the Entity.
The head of the Legal Department advises the General Director on institutional legal affairs, providing evidence for decision-making related to the adoption, implementation and monitoring of the programs of the organization to ensure proper application of the rules.
- The head of the Hydrocarbons Team advises on the formulation and evaluation of strategies for the proper fulfillment of the institutional mission and operation of the policy of the Public Service of Employment, particularly concerning territories with presence of operators’ exploration and production of hydrocarbons sector.
Internal Control Area
- The head of the Department of Internal Control advises in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of internal control systems in accordance with regulations governing the matter.
MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING BRANCH
The Deputy Director of Administration and Monitoring leads the strategy for coordination of Provider Network of the Public Service of Employment and other stakeholders involved in the organization of the labor market and the development of monitoring and tracking of the delivery of the Public Service of Employment.
DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY BRANCH
- The Deputy Director of Development and Technology plans, organizes, directs, implements, monitors and performs continuous improvement Process Management of the Information Systems of the Public Service of Employment, according to the needs and availability of technology, to fulfill the mission of the Unit of the Public Service of Employment.
- The Deputy Director of Promotion designs and directs plans, policies, programs and projects aimed at effectively linking employment supply and demand, with the participation of the different strategic stakeholders.
- The General Secretary directs, coordinates and controls the processes related to financial, administrative, legal contract management, human talent, citizen and documentary service, ensuring compliance with the objectives and goals of the Unit of the Public Service of Employment.